Friday, April 29, 2011

A Fairytale Wedding.

I'm pretty sure half the world was nestled on their couches today, in absolute awe of Will and Kate's magnificent wedding. Either that or they were actually there, in London, to witness the occasion; I must admit I am quite jealous - a good friend of mine was in Hyde Park watching on the big screen! I myself was avoiding the icy Cape Town weather, wrapped up under a blanket drinking a cup of tea and watching :)

So I couldn't resist a quick post with some pics of it all:

The engagement ring, which once belonged to
Princess Diana. Wow.

Many have said that Kate's dress
was largely inspired by Grace Kelly's.

Exchanging vows :)
Kate's MAGNIFICENT dress was designed
by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.

A wedding absolutely fit for a princess!

- Pips x

No comments:

Post a Comment