Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hi World.

I've decided that I pretty much suck at this blogging thing because I'm so inconsistent with my posting.
I have had no time whatsoever recently though...so that's some sort of excuse, right?
I need to start looking for inspiration again cause I've been so busy with the non-inspiring world of...well...school, that any kind of cool creative flow that I had going on a while ago is gone.

So for now, I'll leave y'all with another cool music video (that's all I seem to do these days...) and will hopefully have some fashiony posts up soon.
Fingers crossed.

This is quite a cool song, and I think these guys are going to make it big pretty soon.


And may I just say that it's SO TYPICAL that I would be posting now since I have a rather large physics test tomorrow. WHY.

Aaaand I'll leave you on that happy note - hopefully by now you're just listening to the music, and not my rant.

Bye for now, Pips x

No comments:

Post a Comment