Monday, December 19, 2011

Cape Town Fashion Week...Delayed.

Was given the opportunity of a life time my friend Catherine Tinkler's mother Mandy to go to the first day of CT Fashion Week to watch both the Habits and Gavin Rajah shows. I was quite in awe being surrounded by such glamorous people, and being interviewed and photographed was definitely a bit strange for me, but I'm not complaining. (Note: This was in July this year, so this delayed by...oh, i don't know...5 months? pfft.) I'm so bad at this, wow.

Habits:

Lots of bright colours and stripes and maxi dresses, definitely a very summery collection. Was lucky enough to meet designer Jenni Du Toit after the show.










Gavin Rajah:

Known for his lavish, jewel-encrusted gowns, Rajah definitely put on a show. I didn't take many pictures during this show cause I was completely in awe (as a result, most of these pictures are taken from the Elle Sotuh Africa website). The show was reeally long so these are just some of my favourites.
























This was possibly one of the most amazing nights of my life and I hope to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment